This site provides services for students applying for Federal Financial Aid.
What is the Virtual Financial Aid Office (VFAO)?
The VISIBLE MUSIC COLLEGE Virtual Financial Aid Office (VFAO) is our system for processing all our students' aid and putting together award packages. This new program is set up to help guide our students through the complete Financial Aid process, while offering a number of unique advantages to its users:
* You can apply for aid and view your progress online 24-7 from any computer
* All the steps for application are on the website, with detailed instructions
* The site is thoroughly secured, meaning confidential records can stay at home
* Parents and students can complete the process together from home
* You can print any form you may need from the website
* You can email questions for support at any time, day or night
* Technology allows agencies to pay your bill more quickly
* You and your counselor can track progress and resolve problems
VISIBLE MUSIC COLLEGE VFAO will also be where students complete their entrance interviews.
** PLEASE NOTE: PARENTS WILL BE ABLE TO SUBMIT PLUS LOAN APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2013-14 AWARD YEAR BEGINNING JULY 1, 2013 **